Do clients file complaints against personal trainers and gyms?
5 common complaints made against personal trainers and gyms are:
- The personal trainer told the client to perform the wrong types of exercise.
- The personal trainer recommended the client lift too much weight for their ability level.
- The personal trainer did not supervise or provide corrective guidance to the client.
- The personal trainer had the client exercise too much for their ability level.
- The personal trainer did not create a training plan dealing with pre-existing injuries or medical condition.
As a personal trainer you are exposed to a variety of potential liability risks and could get sued.
Right now only the best insurance for personal trainers will do.
API Fitness Trainer Insurance makes it easy to get the personal training coverage you need for total peace of mind.